This incredible Bangkok to Saigon cycle tour is no doubt one of the most interesting and authentic overland itineraries available. Combine it with our Saigon to Hanoi cycle tour for a more in-depth tour. If you choose to book both the Bangkok to Saigon Cycle and Food Tour and the Saigon to Hanoi Cycle and food tour back to back, we will be able to do so at a discount of NZ$175 per person based on Twin share and NZ$458 on a single rate. Please let us know at the time of booking.
This route encapsulates all that is great about the region with an emphasis on the amazing local food and delicacies. You will pass from one vibrant and bustling city to the next pedaling through one palm fringed village after the next greeting friendly locals along the way. Each country is bursting with new adventures and each is distinctly different with their own characteristics and styles of food. On the way, you take in some spectacular sights such as the magnificent ancient temples of Angkor and the majestic Mekong River Delta before finishing up in historic Saigon.
- Duration: 19 days from Bangkok to Saigon
- Trip focus: An moderate cycle tour exploring three fascinating countries with a focus on local food and active sightseeing
- Accommodation: 18 nights standard hotels
- Transport: Cycle, private vans and buses, boat
- Group size: Maximum 12 + tour leader, Minimum 6
- Single supplement: NZ$1131 per person
- E-bike supplement: Limited E-bikes available in Cambodia and Vietnam only. NZ$846 per person