Borneo! This wildlife and culturally rich island of tribal warriors, mysterious head hunters and war heroes has intrigued adventurers, anthropologists and explorers for centuries. Now it's your turn to experience the magic of this unique place in our small group Borneo tour.
- Departure Dates: 4th October 2017
- Duration: 19 days from Kota Kinabalu to Kuching
- Trip focus: A moderately active sightseeing trip exploring the secrets of Borneo
- Accommodation: Hotels, Park Chalets and local longhouses and guesthouses
- Transport: Flight, longboats, vehicle, Express boats
- Group size: Maximum 14 + S.E.T. tour leader, Minimum 6
- Trip cost: $4850 per person
- *Domestic Airfares prices are subject to availability when booked
- Single supplement: $1265, only at hotel stays
WHAT'S INCLUDED… pretty much everything!
- Daily Breakfast
- 6 x Lunch
- 6 x Dinner
- Transport by vehicle, longboats, Express boats and flights
- All entrances fees and permits as per itinerary.
- New Zealand tour escort + local guides
- accommodation in hotels, park Chalets and Longhouse/guest houses.
- Domestic airfares Limbang to Miri, Miri to Mulu, Miri to Kuching
- Meals as indicated
- Local tips for drivers and guides
- (Note domestic flights subject to price availability when booked.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International Airfares (please enquire)
- Visa if required
- Early check in/late check out at hotels
- Excess luggage charges
- Mineral drinking water
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended)