The Mekong Delta’s natural beauty will be yours to explore on this wonderful cycle trip. You will get to experience the Viet and Khmer cultures along the vast Mekong Delta as you take a journey of discovery through a myriad of rice fields, tiny villages, flowers and local temples and cross wooden bridges and canals. Visiting the Mekong Delta by bike will give you an experience like none-other; it’s an up close and personal encounter with the people, their cultures and the sublime scenery along the way.
- Duration: 5 Days from Saigon
- Departs: Any day with a minimum of 2 passengers, Please enquire.
- Trip focus: A moderate tour taking in some beautiful sights along the Mekong River.
- Accommodation: 5 nights standard hotels
- Transport: Bike, Bus, Ferry and air conditioned vehicle
- Group size: Maximum 15 + local guide, Minimum 2
- Single Supplement: NZ$148
- Operator: This tour is run by one of our trusted local partners