2 countries in 11 days! This ultimate cycling adventure from the mighty Mekong to the mesmerizing temples of Angkor Wat is out of this world. It’s a jam-packed excursion that covers a lot of ground, including Southern Vietnam’s scenic pathways, friendly candid visits with Cham people and Cambodia’s rich cultural heritage.
- Duration: 11 days from Saigon to Angkor
- Trip focus: A moderate cycle tour exploring two fascinating countries
- Accommodation: 10 nights standard hotels
- Transport: Cycle, van
- Group size: Maximum 12 + tour leader, Minimum 6
- Single supplement: NZ$467 per person