This fabulous tour takes in some unique highlights and contrasting cultures in a region ripe for exploration and lesser known to kiwis. You will get to eat local food, meet with local families and see first-hand how they live. We make no apologies that there is quite a bit of travelling! But we’ve added in 3 night stays after long travel days and free time where possible. So there is time to kick back, read a book and dig your toes into the pristine white sand with a cocktail in your hand.
- Duration: 27 days starting in Mexico City and finishing in Panama City
- Trip focus: Cultural diversity of Central America
- Accommodation: Boutique Hotels, Eco-lodge and Cabañas
- Transport: Private van, taxis, flights and boat.
- Group size: Maximum 12 + S.E.T. tour leader, minimum 8
- Single supplement: US$1195, limited availability