Come with us and explore the pristine protected rain forest teeming with monkeys, tropical birds and sloths along the Caribbean Coast and then venture inland to experience different habitats, including a mist-shrouded cloud forest, a smouldering volcano, and picturesque lake. Add to that the rhythms of salsa, Cuba’s unique culture and mystical Mayan Ruins for an unforgettable journey on our Costa Rica, Cuba and Mexico tour.
- Duration: 23 days San Jose to Cancun
- Trip focus: Wildlife of Costa Rica, Cuban culture, music & history.
- Accommodation: 12 nts hotels, 2 nts Eco Lodges, 7 nts Cuban home stay
- Transport: flight, van, launch, local bus
- Group size: Maximum 12 + S.E.T. tour leader, minimum
- Single supplement: US$655 limited availability
- Bilingual tour leader and local guides
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 5 dinners
- Guided walking tour of San Jose
- Guided boat trip on Tortuguero canal
- Walk to Sea Turtle Interpretation Centre
- Hot springs excursion La Fortuna
- Van and boat tour to Monteverde
- Monteverde Cloud Forest guided walk
- Manuel Antonio National Park guided walk
- Explore Panama City and the Canal
- Havana city tour and specialised day tour in Havana
- Buena Vista Social Club show
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza Mayan site
- All land transport and flights during the itinerary
- The cost of entry for all scheduled tours
- Cuban Tourist Card
- Local payment: US$400 per person included in trip price
- Tips for local guides and drivers
- All accommodation on a twin share basis
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flights to and from the tour
- Domestic and international airport departure taxes
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Visas except for Cuba
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals (except those listed)
- Tips for the tour leader
- Items of a personal nature
All prices are subject to change and currency fluctuations until final payment has been made.
Most of our adventure tours involve a local payment. Paying locally allows us to keep the overall cost of our tours competitive and pass the savings on to you. These funds are put towards local expenses. In some developing countries the transferring of funds is at times problematic so this is a way to help us serve you, whilst saving you money. Payment is to be made to your leader upon arrival in cash.
All prices are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations until final payment has been made.