On our stunning walking tour of Europe – experience awesome vistas of the Alps, meadows filled with wildflowers, combined with local highlights, hidden treasures and unrivalled local cuisine.
- Duration: 23 days
- Trip focus: Moderately active walking tour with day hikes in the Swiss Alps and off the beaten track areas in Austria and Italy
- Accommodation: 22 nights comfortable hotels and family run bed and breakfasts twin share
- Transport: train, bus and boat
- Group size: Minimum 6, Maximum 12 + S.E.T. tour leader
- Local payment: €450 local payment (included in tour price)
- Single supplement: €790 with very limited availability.
- Ask us about airfares to join your trip: Packages available ex NZ.
Combine with an Amalfi Coast pre tour extension. Please email us.
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual tour leader
- Walks throughout Switzerland, Austria and Italy as specified
- All land transport during the itinerary
- The cost of entry for all scheduled tours
- All breakfasts, 4 highlight dinners, 1 lunch
- All hotel, B&B and apartment accommodation* (on a twin share basis including meals as specified)
* Additional accommodations can be arranged at the clients’ request
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- International airfares
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not included above
- Items of a personal nature, laundry, drinks, souvenirs, etc
Most of our adventure tours involve a local payment. Paying locally allows us to keep the overall cost of our tours competitive and pass the savings on to you. These funds are put towards local expenses.
All prices are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations until final payment has been made.