Dance the Tango in Buenos Aires, sample delicious wine and food of northern Argentina, while exploring stunning red canyons, Andean villages and shimmering salt flats. Kick up your heels at Argentina’s most spectacular harvest festival in Mendoza. What's not to love about this fabulous tour.
- Duration: 15 days Buenos Aires to Santiago
- Tour focus: Walks, wine and food, off the beaten track scenery of North Argentina
- Accommodation: 14 nights comfortable hotels and family run bed and breakfasts
- Transport: flight, bus and mini van
- Group size: Minimum 6, maximum 12 + S.E.T. tour leader
- Single supplement: US$650
- All breakfasts, 5 dinners and 1 lunch with wine
- All wine tours and tastings as per itinerary
- A tango show and Argentine experience in Buenos Aires
- Traditional night out at a Peña Restaurant in Salta
- Mendoza Harvest Festival evening performance and full day wine tasting
- Visit to the wine regions, salt flats and canyons of northern Argentina
- All transport during the itinerary
- The cost of entry for all scheduled tours and national parks
- S.E.T tour leader throughout the tour
- All hotel accommodation* (on a twin share basis including all continental breakfasts).
- Arrival transfer and departure transfers
- Local payment of US$300
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your international flight to/from South America
- Transfers to/from international flights if not arriving on arrival/departure day
- Domestic and international airport departure taxes
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Personal insurance
- Meals (except those listed)
- Tips for the tour leader
- Items of a personal nature
Most of our journeys involve a local payment. Paying locally allows us to keep the overall cost of our tours competitive and pass the savings on to you. These funds are put towards local expenses. In some developing countries the transferring of funds is at times problematic so this is a way to help us manage our tours, whilst saving you money. This is especially true of Argentina since the devaluation of the peso. Payment is to be made to your leader upon arrival in cash.
All prices are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations until final payment has been made.