- Duration: 25 days starting in Lima and ending in Quito
- Trip focus: Active sightseeing and cultural tour. Unique wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
- Accommodation: 21 nights hotels, 1 night home stay on Lake Titicaca, 2 nights in a 400 year old Hacienda
- Transport: Flight, bus, train, launch
- Group size: Maximum 12 + S.E.T. tour leader, Minimum 6
- Trip cost: **Internal airfares subject to change. If not arriving with Lan Airlines, an airfare surcharge applies.
- Single supplement: US$980 – or if you wish to share and if we cannot find you a partner to share with a forced supplement of US$650 applies for Ecuador/Galapagos