Our Peru tour explores this country of contrasts and allows ample time for unhurried acclimatisation. Visit local communities where we support and see the real side of life in this amazing country.
- Duration: 16 days starting in Lima and ending in Cusco
- Trip focus: Active sightseeing and cultural insights.
- Accommodation: 14 nights hotels, 1 night home stay on Lake Titicaca
- Transport: flight, bus, launch
- Group size: Maximum 12 + S.E.T. tour leader, minimum 6
- Single supplement: US$380
- All accommodation
- Meals daily as specified in tour
- Airport arrival transfers to your accommodation
- Airfare Lima-Arequipa
- Full pre departure briefing and logistical support in Lima
- All land and lake transport
- Entry and guided visit to all Inca sites on the itinerary
- Tips for local guides and drivers
- Local payment of US$300
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Alcoholic/soft drinks
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Optional excursions
- Tips for your tour leader
- Optional Amazon Rainforest add on 3 nights/4 days
Most of our adventure tours involve a local payment. Paying locally allows us to keep the overall cost of our tours competitive and pass the savings on to you. These funds are put towards local expenses. In some developing countries the transferring of funds is at times problematic so this is a way to help us serve you, whilst saving you money. Payment is to be made to your leader upon arrival in cash.
All prices are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations until final payment has been made.