Andalucía is the southern-most region of mainland Spain, known for its Mediterranean beaches and the world heritage cities of Sevilla, Granada and Córdoba. This walking tour of Spain, will take us to all three cities, as well as a chance to explore some of the quieter rural backwaters of the region’s vast, sparsely populated interior and some wonderful walks in varied terrain, amid spectacular scenery rich in wildlife.
- Duration: 12 days starting Sevilla, ending in Cordoba
- Trip focus: Walking with cuisine and cultural highlights
- Accommodation: 11 nights hotels
- Transport: Van
- Group size: Minimum 4, Maximum 12 + local tour leader
- Trip cost: There will be a discount of €150 if we reach 8 or more travellers.
- Single supplement: €460, applies to all singles
- 11 nights accommodation
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch
- 4 dinners
- Accompanying English-speaking Tour Leader throughout
- All transfers mentioned above included in private mini-bus or micro bus (coach)
- Winery visit and sherry tasting in Jerez de la Frontera
- Flamenco show in Sevilla
- Private guided tours with local guides in Sevilla, Ronda, Granada (Alhambra) and Córdoba
- Guided strolls with Tour Leader in Sevilla and Granada
- Entrances into the Cathedral and Alcázar in Sevilla, the Bull Ring and Arab Baths in Ronda, the Alhambra in Granada, the Cathedral Mosque and the Synagogue in Córdoba
- All taxes
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Any flights either to or from Spain
- Travel insurance
- Any train, air or other travel within Spain to begin or end tour
- Extra nights in hotels before the tour begins or after it ends
- Food and drinks on the walks
- Drinks with the meals that are included
Most of our tours involve a local payment. Paying locally allows us to keep the overall cost of our tours competitive and pass the savings on to you. These funds are put towards local cash expenses while on tour, such as meals, bus tickets, ferry tickets etc. They are part of your overall trip cost on this tour, not additional. You pay the local payment on day one of your trip to the tour leader.
All prices are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations until final payment has been made.