Andalucía is the southern-most region of Spain, known for its Mediterranean beaches and the world heritage cities of Sevilla, Granada and Córdoba. This walking tour of Spain will take us to all three cities, as well as a chance to explore some of the region’s quieter rural backwaters with some wonderful walks in varied and spectacular scenery rich in flora and fauna. And, since we are in the home of the famed Mediterranean Diet, we will sample some of the good things on the table in Andalucía, with private visits to an exclusive Jerez sherry bodega, a ham-curing business and a family olive grove.
- Duration: 12 days starting Sevilla, ending in Cordoba. Can include a 3N/2D extension of Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park
- Trip focus: Walking with cuisine and cultural highlights
- Accommodation: 11 nights hotels
- Transport: Minivan or Minibus
- Group size: Minimum 6, Maximum 12 + local tour leader
- Trip cost: €2990 per person on a twin share basis. Cazorla extension: €525pp, minimum 4 people, a surcharge will apply for two.
- Single supplement: €525, applies to all singles, and €169 for the extension
- 11 nights accommodation
- All breakfasts, and selected other meals as per itinerary
- Accompanying resident English-speaking Tour Leader throughout
- All transfers mentioned above included in private mini-bus or mini-van
- Sherry winery visit and tasting in Jerez de la Frontera
- Private cooking class in Vejer and visit to a ham factory in the Alpujarra
- Private visit of family olive groves, tasting and lunch in the Sierra Subbética
- Exclusive delicatessen tasting dinner, with regional wines, in Granada
- Private guided tours with expert local guides in Sevilla and Cordoba
- Guided strolls with Tour Leader in Sevilla and Granada
- Cathedral and Alcázar in Sevilla, Cave House Museum in Sacromonte in Granada and Cathedral-Mosque and Synagogue in Córdoba
- All taxes
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Any flights either to or from Spain
- Travel insurance
- Any train, air or other travel within Spain to begin or end tour
- Extra nights in hotels before the tour begins or after it ends
- Food and drinks on the walks
- Meals and entrances not mentioned in the itinerary
Most of our tours involve a local payment. Paying locally allows us to keep the overall cost of our tours competitive and pass the savings on to you. These funds are put towards local cash expenses while on tour, such as meals, bus tickets, ferry tickets etc. They are part of your overall trip cost on this tour, not additional. You pay the local payment on day one of your trip to the tour leader.
All prices are approximate and subject to currency fluctuations until final payment has been made.